The Gil plastic window has several advantages, the main featurs are:
- no warping,
- no molds, no mildew (does not require treatment),
- long life,
- easy to clean,
- best value-price ratio.
Operation of GIL plastic windows:
- single casement tilt, tilt and turn,
- double casement/awning/ tilt, tilt and turn,
- single or double casement, sliding tilt,
- single or double hung windows
Glazing of the GIL plastic windows and doors:
The original pricing contains highly insulated glazing, but there is opportunity to order our windows and doors with extra secure, high noise-reduction or triple glazing.
The profile of the GIL plastic windows and doors:
- The GIL plastic windows and doors can be manufactured with middle sealing, “A” calss, 5, 6 or 8 air cells, where the main wall thickness is 3 mm.
- Installation depth: 70-85 mm profile system, unleaded formula, excellent UV-resistence doors and windows
- Reinforcement of the GIL windows and doors: hot-dip galvanized, increased inercia steel sections or hard PVC
Fittings: ROTO NT or MACO Multimatic WK1 or WK2 security classed, hinge treated with nanotechnology
- wind gust protection: keeps the window in open position, a wind gust does not slam the window anymore
- faulty operation inhibitor: using wing positioner enables the wing to stay always at the same level, thereby preventing saging of the latch side. In addition, the window will prevent accidental malfunction. All of these ensures the permanent safe operation of the hinge.
- small ventilation window: when the window is closed, provides air flow
- sliding balcony doors: G-U Thermostep aluminum doorstep provides ventilation
- entry doors are being built according to MABISZ requirements with 2 hinges and 2 hooks security lock, and reinforced corners for extra wide installations
Color range of the GIL plastic doors and windows:
Our plastic products can be ordered in white or colored by the RAL color scheme on both sides or with woodgrane pattern. All plastic GIL windows are manufactured with built in UV protection. There is possibility to cover the outside panel of the windows with aluminum protection in accordance with the RAL color scheme.